TERMS & CONDITIONSPlease read our Terms & Conditions carefully to understand how we work. By using our site and buying our services you consent with our practices expressed in this document. If you do not agree, please refrain from using our site.
- Black Friday Promotion. 40% OFF applies over the service only. Parts are not subject to
- All service orders are subject to a minimum diagnostic fee according our type of device rates; this amount will be applied to the final bill if quote is approved. Diagnostic fee is not refundable.
- Customer has up to 3 days to respond to our estimate; if not, device will be set for pick up. Re-entry will require a new diagnostic fee.
- Customer has up to 7 days to pickup the equipment, otherwise it will be subject to a $5/daily storage fee. After 30 days, device will be considered abandoned, and it will be discarded at Prime Tech Support’s discretion without notifying the customer.
Prime Tech Support will take every precaution to preserve all data and software on the computer; however, it does not guarantee the security or safety of the data. Customer acknowledges that occasionally erasure or loss of data or software may occur.
- Customer IS fully responsible for backing up all existing data including but not limited to documents, bookmarks, emails, contacts, music and pictures.
- Customer will hold harmless Prime Tech Support for any data or software that may be lost or erased.
- Prime Tech Support is NOT responsible for the condition of the data transferred or recovered before or after diagnostic or repair.
- Prime Tech Support is NOT responsible for virus infections of the unit or any security threat to the unit, including threats due to weak passwords, after a repair.
- Customer certifies that he/she is the owner or has permission to bring in the device for repair.
- Prime Tech Support is NOT responsible for the health of equipment left for over 7 days from the time the unit is ready for pick up.
- Prime Tech Support is NOT responsible for the state of the data or any other component if unit does not turn on when it is checked in.
- Prime Tech Support will retain any equipment brought in for service until full payment is received.
- Warranty starts when unit is ready for pick up.
- Services are warrantied for 90 days for hardware repairs and 30 days for software repairs.
- Prime Tech Support cannot control what or how the virus affected the computer before or after the removal.
- Recurrence of viruses, malware, spyware or adware will be treated as a new repair at additional cost.
- Hardware and software installations or upgrades performed knowingly or otherwise by the user or a third party, adjustment of settings and hardware tampering, will immediately void the warranty.