Designed for businesses that need an in-house IT Engineer on a daily or weekly basis.
For Onsite or On-Premises IT Support
This option essentially is a monthly outsourced service. The IT Contracts sets specific onsite support daily, weekly or monthly, where our on-site IT Support Specialist will be delivering expert help and consultation from computer support to networking to IT infrastructures.
There are companies that because of the type of data they work with, they preferred an in-house IT Specialist that takes care of the IT Support. We will provide an IT Specialist with the knowledge required to perform the tasks on your location.
Remote Support is also provided if required. For example, if you have a financial institution and manage sensitive customer data, your company will probably need to have the IT Specialist On-Premises to perform the changes to your network.
Our onsite IT specialist will:
Answer many onsite support inquiries, reducing your downtime.
Expediting large/medium/small projects.
Completing IT routines and daily/weekly tasks.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Computer Support (Windows, Apple, Linux)
- Printers Software Support (All brands)
- Firewall Support (WatchGuard, SonicWall, Fornet, Cisco, Palo Alto, Sophos, Checkpoint)
- Server Support (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Networking Support (Manageable Switches, Routers)
- Wireless Support (Ubiquiti, Cisco, Netgear, Google, Aruba)
- VoIP Support (Hosted and In-House)
- Smart Devices Support (Alarm, Lights, Doorbell, Locks, AC)
- Mobile Devices Software Support (cellphones and tablets)
- Surveillance Support*
- Existing Wiring Support
- Cloud Services Support
- Office365 Support
- IT Project Management
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Parts or licenses. Buyer will pay for them if required to complete our tasks.
- New projects such as: installation of wiring or cabling, surveillance system, software programming and web development.
- Installation of hard drives or components on computers that requires screen or LCD removal to perform the work.
- Hardware repairs on any mobile device (cellphone or tablet).
- Repair of logic boards that have a short circuit.
Terms and Conditions
- Onsite Services have a minimum charge of 1 hour.
- In-Store Services have a minimum charge of 1 hour.
- Remote Services will be charged by the time used to resolve the IT issue.
- Time of the response will be based on the Service Level Agreement.
- If onsite services require an additional technician, we will charge 1 hour for every additional technician per hour.
- Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm. After hours’ service is available at time-and-a-half for each hour of service.
- The hours will not expire, you can choose when and how to use them.
What People Are Saying
Working with Claudia, Jose and more for first time. Complicated migration to Activate working with Quickbooks. The 5-star professional level of attention we receive is unprecedented. More to follow.
I have used Prime Tech Support for personal and Business needs and have been extremely happy with their work. We have used them for Screen repair, IT Technical work and repairs even for our clients and have always been satisfied and never had a complaint.
Alex & Claudia give 100% focused attention to Prime Tech customers. Speedy service, reasonable pricing and excellent customer support and service. Highly recommended.
Absolutely wonderful service! The network at my office was having issues, the internet was coming and going, and my IP phones were not as reliable as they should be. I called Prime Tech as my regular IT guy was busy, and much to my pleasant surprise, they were able to get out to me within hours.
We're Here To Help!
130 NW 36th St
Miami, FL 33127
M-F: 9am - 6pm