LAPTOP Repairs in Miami
Our Laptop Repair Technicians will help you find the issue on your HP, Dell, IBM, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Lenovo, ASUS, Alienware, MSI Laptop, or any other Laptop brand available on the market. Bring your device to our store, or we can go to your location to fix it. We take pride in having a professional, reliable, and fast service so you can have peace of mind.
Just visit us, call us or mail us your laptop, and our team will be ready to assist you. We will fix your laptop in no time. We have a rush service available in case of an emergency. You can also send your device via mail, and our Prime Tech Team is always available to help you with your Laptop hardware or software issues.
Check our reviews to find out how our customers that were having issues with their Laptops had an outstanding experience with our technical support and customer service.
- MOTHERBOARD REPAIRS - GPU OR VIDEO REPAIRS
- BACKLIGHT SCREEN REPAIRS
- POWER-ON ISSUES - NOT BOOTING / NO HDD - SLOW PERFORMANCE
- SCREEN REPLACEMENTS - KEYBOARD REPLACEMENT
- BATTERY REPLACEMENTS - HDD, SSD UPGRADES
- DATA RECOVERY
Same Day Laptop Repairs in our Miami, FL Location
FIND YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR SERVICE:
NOTE: If you are not sure what Laptop Repair service to buy, You can stop by our store or request a DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE for your Laptop, and our team of computer experts can provide a full diagnostic and let you know if the issue is software or hardware. After that, you will receive a quote with the cost of the repair, and the diagnostic fee will apply to the final bill.
DO YOU NEED COMPUTER REPAIRS AT HOME?
Our Prime Tech Support Technicians can repair any issues on your Laptops, Desktop Computers, All in One Computers, Gaming Computers and Other Computers. We also fix issues with your iPhone, iPads, Wireless Network, Security, Home Automation, and more. Let us HELP YOU with your Computer needs or Technology requests.
Prime Tech Support has experience fixing all types of Computer Repairs such as liquid damage, power-on issues, booting problems, OS installations, battery replacements, logic board with short circuits, micro soldering, trackpad repairs, keyboard replacements, screen replacements, video or GPU repairs, or replacements, memory upgrades, hard drive installations, and upgrades, and all kind of issues you may have with your Computer.
We use 6R's in our Computer Repair Store:
Repair, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Refuse, Rethink
- REPAIR: Our commitment to our community is to repair all possible electronic devices, so we can give them a longer life and use them for as long we need them.
- REUSE: We reuse components from other devices, and this allows our team to expand the life of products. We also reuse plastics, paperboard, and wrapping paper that we receive when customers or vendors send us products or equipment.
- REDUCE: By repairing, our team is helping to reduce electronic waste.
- RECYCLE: The devices that we are not able to repair are either used to fix other devices or delivered to the City of Miami so they can recycle them.
- REFUSE: In our office, we refuse the use of plastics, incandescent and CFL bulbs, and other products that generate more waste.
- RETHINK: We always ask ourselves what we can do differently in the future to save an electronic device. Our goal is to provide repairs to our community to help reduce electronic waste.
I am so glad I trusted Prime Tech Support for the repair of my lovely laptop computer. I used and abused my laptop computer not only to store information, invoices and spreadsheets of my back then business, but to store tons of music that I listened in my long truck trips. My computer started to get hot and overheating. I thought that the cooling fan was broken, but little did I know that the cause of the overheating was all the dirt, lints and dust collected inside the laptop. Other dishonest shop wanted to replace the fan unnecessarily , but Prime Tech Support cleaned the inside, removed and add new thermal paste to the CPU and since then, my laptop has never ever overheated again !!!! Now I know that even if any device is working ok, you MUST clean the inside periodically. Thank you Prime Techs!!! You are the best !!
I'm a music producer and I have a lot of sessions to do and my Macbook just stopped working on me. I did some research and provided a great ball park pricing on all the possible issues but not guaranteeing anything until diagnosing. They quickly did the inspected and service in about 2-3 days easy. Way better than alot of other 3rd party people I have been to and I have been to pleanty. These some real people.
They were so informative and sweet! I love how they sent pictures of the computer before, during, and after the hardware fix. They are very quick with communication and overall are great people to do business with! Thank you so much! Hopefully I don't have anymore technology problems but, if I do I am definitely returning here!