MACBOOK AIR Repairs in Miami
If you need to do perform a MacBook Air Repair, you have come to the right place. MacBook Air Liquid Spill, MacBook Air Screen Replacement, MacBook Air Logic Board Repair, MacBook Air Battery Replacement, MacBook Air Keyboard Replacement, you name it. Our lab fixes all hardware and software MacBook Air issues. If you have taken your MacBook Air to another repair shop and they told there is no fix, bring it to Prime Tech Support, we are confident that we can help you.
We take pride in having a professional, reliable, and fast service so you can have peace of mind. You will receive constant updates about the process of your MacBook Air Repair. Therefore, you don’t have to be asking yourself when is it going to be repaired. We designed a systematic and proactive approach to go the extra mile and achieve only high-quality standards. Furthermore, this is also backed by our 90-Day Warranty on all hardware repairs and 30-Day Warranty for software repairs.
Check our reviews to find out how our customers that were having issues with their MacBooks Air had an outstanding experience with our technical support and customer service.
- LOGIC BOARD REPAIRS - GPU OR VIDEO REPAIRS
- BACKLIGHT SCREEN REPAIRS
- POWER-ON ISSUES - NO BOOTING / QUESTION MARK - SLOW PERFORMANCE
- SCREEN REPLACEMENTS - KEYBOARD REPLACEMENTS - BATTERY REPLACEMENTS
- HDD, SSD DATA RECOVERY
Same Day MacBook Air Repairs in our Miami, FL Location
CHOOSE YOUR MACBOOK AIR REPAIR SERVICE:
NOTE: If you are not sure what MacBook Air Repair service to book, you can stop by our store or request a DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE for your MacBook Air, and our team of computer experts can provide a full diagnostic and let you know if the issue is software or hardware. After that, you will receive a quote with the cost of the repair.
Is your MacBook Air not charging? or the connector is loose or broken inside? You may need a MacBook Air DC Jack Repair. We will diagnose it to make sure what needs to be done.
DO YOU NEED MAC REPAIRS AT HOME?
Our Prime Tech Support Technicians can repair any issues on your MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, and Mac Pro. We also fix issues with your iPhone, iPads, Wireless Network, Security, Home Automation, and more. Let us HELP YOU with your Computer needs or Technology requests.
Prime Tech Support has experience fixing all types of Mac issues such as liquid damage, power-on issues, booting problems, OS installations, battery replacements, logic board with short circuits, micro soldering, trackpad repairs, keyboard replacements, screen replacements, video or GPU repairs, or replacements, memory upgrades, hard drive installations, and upgrades, touch bar not responding, and all kind of issues you may have with your mac computer.
We use 6R's in our Computer Repair Store:
Repair, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Refuse, Rethink
- REPAIR: Our commitment to our community is to repair all possible electronic devices, so we can give them a longer life and use them for as long we need them.
- REUSE: We reuse components from other devices, and this allows our team to expand the life of products. We also reuse plastics, paperboard, and wrapping paper that we receive when customers or vendors send us products or equipment.
- REDUCE: By repairing, our team is helping to reduce electronic waste.
- RECYCLE: The devices that we are not able to repair are either used to fix other devices or delivered to the City of Miami so they can recycle them.
- REFUSE: In our office, we refuse the use of plastics, incandescent and CFL bulbs, and other products that generate more waste.
- RETHINK: We always ask ourselves what we can do differently in the future to save an electronic device. Our goal is to provide repairs to our community to help reduce electronic waste.
I am so glad I trusted Prime Tech Support for the repair of my lovely laptop computer. I used and abused my laptop computer not only to store information, invoices and spreadsheets of my back then business, but to store tons of music that I listened in my long truck trips. My computer started to get hot and overheating. I thought that the cooling fan was broken, but little did I know that the cause of the overheating was all the dirt, lints and dust collected inside the laptop. Other dishonest shop wanted to replace the fan unnecessarily , but Prime Tech Support cleaned the inside, removed and add new thermal paste to the CPU and since then, my laptop has never ever overheated again !!!! Now I know that even if any device is working ok, you MUST clean the inside periodically. Thank you Prime Techs!!! You are the best !!
I'm a music producer and I have a lot of sessions to do and my Macbook just stopped working on me. I did some research and provided a great ball park pricing on all the possible issues but not guaranteeing anything until diagnosing. They quickly did the inspected and service in about 2-3 days easy. Way better than alot of other 3rd party people I have been to and I have been to pleanty. These some real people.
They were so informative and sweet! I love how they sent pictures of the computer before, during, and after the hardware fix. They are very quick with communication and overall are great people to do business with! Thank you so much! Hopefully I don't have anymore technology problems but, if I do I am definitely returning here!